Expert Witness & Financial Crime Forensics
Our Expert Witness and Financial Crime Forensics, covering both civil and criminal cases as well as internal matters of mediation and arbitration, are provided by senior consultant and company director Salam Alaswad.
Acting as an industry advocate and expert demands comprehensive and practical industry knowledge, and an ability to apply it in acting with the utmost integrity to ensure a court or other judiciary systems receives a clear and independent expert opinion.
Mr. Alaswad holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Financial Regulations and Compliance, with 20 years of senior management experience including multinational experience in the City of London and overseas, all around Contract for Difference (CFD) and Forex (FX) trading. This extends to a significant practical knowledge in the day to day operations, strategic planning, and risk management.
Salam Alaswad served as the registered Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for a London based FX and CFD firm.
FCA controlled functions; CF1, CF1(AR), CF3, CF3 (AR), CF30, CF29, CF10, and CF11.
Authorised Licensed Access by the Bar Standards Board (BSB) to instruct the Bar directly, on behalf of our clients, for advice and for representation in all courts and tribunals in England and Wales, and for arbitration, adjudication, and mediation.
Forensic Financial Analyst
LL.M, PGDip, B.Sc
Areas of expertise
- Contracts for Difference (CFD)
- Forex (FX)
- Retail investment products
- Financial derivatives
- Fraud and Financial crime
- Boiler room, Multi-level marketing / Pyramid selling, Ponzi schemes
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) arrangements and cross-border fraud
- Suspicious bank transfers involving onshore, offshore, and shell companies
- Hedging techniques and risk management strategies
- Poor execution and manipulation of the market bid/ask prices
- Mis-selling of complex financial products; Forex, CFDs, and other financial derivatives
- Criminal Experts Law and Procedure- Bond Solon
- Excellence in Expert Witness report writing – Bond Solon
- Courtroom Skills for Expert Witness – Bond Solon
- Civil Law and Procedure – Bond Solon
- Cross-examination – Bond Solon
Solicitors, barristers, and other members of the judiciary system in the UK or globally are invited to get in touch directly with Salam Alaswad to discuss his Expert Witness services by emailing him on email@example.com or by completing the REQUEST FOR SERVICE form.
REQUEST FOR SERVICE
Complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your requirements.